1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. 87kawzl

87kawzl Supporting Member

RJ, your ignition can be disassembled, cleaned, re-greased and put back together. It will be good to go for another 30+ years

R. J. likes this.
  2. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: OK: Thanks.:notworthy:. I don't think I have 30 years. :laughing7: That would put me a 91. :laughing7:.

zrxwest likes this.
  3. 87kawzl

87kawzl Supporting Member

@91 hopefully you can watch one of the kids enjoy the ZL. Careful when popping the plastic cover off, they are fragile.

R. J. likes this.
  4. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: My oldest Son Jonathan who is 29 has rode my ZL 10 many times. He does want it. He and Jared who is 22 will be getting all my bikes which is 8 in all.

5. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Get busy and fix that switch R.J., five years is too long!

6. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: I know. I get to it this week end. :laughing7:.