1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

ZL900 Horn Brackets

prfixer Apr 19, 2009

1. prfixer

prfixer Senior Member Supporting Member

I had 50 of these made up. The top is the new one, the bottom an OEM one. They are exact reproductions to the originals. As most of you know, many bikes share the same horns with our ZL but not the bracket. Vulcans, 454's, etc. The rubber and steel mounting pieces that go in these 1st is also the same from the other brackets. If you want the original appearance to your 900, you can get a pair of these and rob a pair of the horns from another bike. I have just under $6 a piece in these. I'm not in it for a living, so if you need a pair let me know. I also have a few horns in varying degrees of niceness that can be bought also.

Attached Files:

2. justin jackson

justin jackson Senior Member

pm sent

3. Joce

Joce Active Member

PM sent

4. justin jackson

justin jackson Senior Member

check your e-mail

5. eliminaterman

eliminaterman Guest

Hi,just asking have you got any of the horn brackets still for sale,they look good also i asked about the ZL900 Decals ,you were going to let me know if you still had some,thanks Martyn.

6. jgonzo

jgonzo Well-Known Member

I too would be interested in a set of brackets if you have them.......Send me your paypal and I'll send payment.

Thanks.................jg

7. Bacchus

Bacchus Senior Member Supporting Member

nice !!!

I love to see members makin stuff for these bikes, we would be screwed without the efforts for many members on this site helping out and making things available that nobody else would do for us !

let me know if you still have some in a week or two... if you are sitting on some I'll purchase at least one set to support the effort..

also wondering about eliminator decals you had produced prior.... could use a set.... I need decals for a black zl9

8. prfixer

I still have a dozen or so pairs left, so it should be no problem. Dave

9. eliminaterman

eliminaterman Guest

Hi Dave,good to hear from you re; Horn Brackets could you sort me out one pair please & let me know what i owe you ,p&p is to the UK,any luck with the ZL900 decals that you said you would have a look for,thanks for your help Martyn.:hello2:

10. prfixer

Martyn- I'm going to get another run of the decals made. I should be able to get to the shops today and get them ordered. I can send everything at one time if you can wait for the decals to get made. Dave

11. eliminaterman

eliminaterman Guest

Hi Dave ,any luck with the decals etc ?cheers Martyn,

12. AlanC

AlanC Member

Hi there.

If you still have the brackets for sale, I'm interested in purchasing a pair.

Thanks,

Alan

13. prfixer

I do still have them available. $15 should be able to get a pair, shipping included, anywhere in the US

14. AlanC

AlanC Member

Hi prfixer.

I replied to this post with a PM, but now when I went to go check my PM Sent folder I don't see it, so I'm not sure if it got through.

In any event; I'd like to buy a pair. If you take Paypal, please PM me your email address so I can send a payment. If you don't take Paypal, then let me know how you would like to be paid.

Thank you,

Alan

15. prfixer

Alan- I got the Paypal and they are on the way. Thanks! Dave:thumbsup:

16. Scoobys_piece

Scoobys_piece Well-Known Member

You won't see sent items, unless u check the box to "see" sent emails. It's in your profile I think...

17. madmanncr500

madmanncr500 Well-Known Member

i put an ol school vw bug horn on mine!!!:headbang:

18. prfixer

Markus should have some of these in his hands now if anyone is interested. Dave