1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

ZL900 and ZL600 parts bikes in north NJ

dommie67 Apr 1, 2019

1. dommie67

dommie67 Active Member

Thought I'd post here to see if any of you guys are interested before I post on Craigslist.
    No titles and no keys. The 900 is pretty picked over but there's still some good stuff on there (both wheels, rear end, shocks, tach, starter, alternator, misc). Don't know condition of innards.

The 600 is pretty complete (no mufflers) but was stored outside before I got it. There was antifreeze in the oil when I drained it so again, inside condition is unknown beyond that. I was going to use it for a restoration project but found a mint survivor so the project never happened.

Need to make room, so looking to part with both of these. Must pick up in North NJ. Make me an offer (really, not looking to make $, just make room and if I can help out someone here, great. 908-291-3150 Dom

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
  2. prfixer

prfixer Senior Member Supporting Member

Do I see an H1 taillight in there?

3. zrxwest

zrxwest Member

that same exact lens appears on large number of era Kaw 2 strokes.....good catch, I had to go back and look again!

4. dommie67

dommie67 Active Member

You see a Roadrunner taillight in there.

Attached Files:

zrxwest likes this.
  5. prfixer

prfixer Senior Member Supporting Member

Sweet!

zrxwest likes this.
  6. zrxwest

zrxwest Member

wow..thats so cool. I love those old Rotary Valve smokers...I owned a total of 4 in my life. (F6/F9).

R. J. and paulfun like this.