1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

zl900 aftermarket exhaust

kev321cars Jun 25, 2008

1. baresrepeating

baresrepeating Supporting Member

love the d+d the way it looks the way it sounds- luv it. my bike is 2.5 lower than stock so i lierally have no clearance but there is a give and take....i cruise the highway anyhow so I am not seeing many potholes or speed bumps but when i do encounter them it sux.

2. CHRIS

CHRIS ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

i have grown to like my D&D exhaust, now that i have modified it on 2 of my ZL'S

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 3, 2011
  3. Noah Bierschank

Noah Bierschank New Member

I like the way the d&d sounds but you have to take it off to change the oil which is kind of a bummer cuz mine are a pain to get off