1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Zl600 eliminator for sale soon in uk

gmonsta May 23, 2015

1. gmonsta

gmonsta Member

Hi folks,
    just to let people know that my 1995 ZL600 is up for sale soon. The reason is i am waiting for brand new set of stainless steel downpipes to arrive so i can put on for the new owner which cost £340. Its done 19k miles. I have spent loads on it. It has had full service with carbs balanced, brand new ngk spark plug caps and leads. I have put on brand new z bars which look awesome, billet alloy spike handle bar grips, twin dominator headlights, led indicators, beowulf stainless steel radiator cover, alloy batwing mirrors, fully braided brake hose and new oil, new reg plate. The bike is a one off unique colour as it had a £600 respray in high metallic purple which looks awesome and has a silver dragon on each side of tank. I have all the original indicators, headlight and bars if you wish to change but the bike now looks alot sharper and meaner! :D It has 3 keys and original tool kit. It has MOT till April 2016.

Also included is a motorbike cover in matching colours.

I am open to offers.

Thanks.

Gareth.

Last edited: May 23, 2015