1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

ZL600 and ZX600 for sale

jmassengill Oct 4, 2018

1. jmassengill

jmassengill Supporting Member Technical Author

due to changing fortunes, I'm selling all my motorcycle related items. My 1986 ZL600, a 1986 ZX600 and all the parts that go with them. $400 gets it all. Both start with a battery , the ZL600 runs but needs carb work at this point. The ZX600 starts but needs brake work and carb work to run right. no low balls, price is very firm. I can provide pictures if needed. The ZL600 was rebuilt in 2011 and I have about $2000 in rebuilding it. Items are in Hopkins, SC.

Thanks

2. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Haven't sen you on here in a coons age, hope you're doing good these days. So sorry it's come to selling your toys.......somebody's gonna' get a smokin' deal there!!!! This scenerio always makes me sad and I wish you well in the future!

3. jmassengill

markus56. My health has taken a turn for the not good. Thank you for the help rebuilding it with the odd part or two so many years ago. It turned out beautiful!

4. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

So sorry to hear this John.......you are and will remain in my prayers. Good luck with the sale and your future.

5. jmassengill

Motorcycles are sold.