1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

ZL600 air box

DirtyRider Jul 17, 2018

1. DirtyRider

DirtyRider Member

Contains all 4 boots, nice and soft, chrome covers are in good shape. I'm looking for a Chrome Air Box Side cover I'll trade for this but otherwise shoot me an offer. I'll ship anywhere if you pay the shipping.

Attached Files:

2. oFLiUF

oFLiUF Member

As it happens I'm in need of an airbox :)
    How do we do this?

Cheers! V@

3. MikeC

MikeC Senior Member

Are the covers the same as the 9?

4. oFLiUF

oFLiUF Member

You mean the chrome covered plastic bits on both sides? Mine should be the same as the ones you have on the box. 900's should have a bigger box, hence bigger covers. Not sure though... Still looking for a 900 of my own. Perhaps if you give me some measurements I could compare? :)

Cheers! V@

5. furchin

furchin ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Chrome side covers for a 600 are their own size. 900's & 1000's will interchange.