1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Lizzy

Lizzy New Member

This is a picture of my new zl400, her name is Daisy Qwacker

Attached Files:

Eastwood likes this.
  2. 87kawzl

87kawzl Supporting Member

Daisy Quacker looks sharp!
    How many km are on the clock?

3. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: Nice? :notworthy:. Very well preserved. How many bills did it bring ya.

4. Lizzy

Lizzy New Member

25,000 kilometres on the clock

5. 87kawzl

87kawzl Supporting Member

That's low mileage, is that a factory paint scheme? I know some of the 600's came with flames. The scallops look good on it.

6. Lizzy

Lizzy New Member

Hi 87kawzl
    Yes it’s factory original paint colour

7. Trojan441

Trojan441 Well-Known Member

Is it a Japanese "Home Market" bike like mine?

8. Lizzy

Lizzy New Member

Yes it is

9. Trojan441

Trojan441 Well-Known Member

So U should have Hazard lights used them quite a few times i may add! A headlight flasher but no Headlamp pilot light, (annoying), only a high/Low beam fixture n' Japanese writing on the under-seat instructions n' Brake master cylinder!

They reckon the cream of the engines produced stayed in the Home Market arena! The manufacturer's through pride didn't want "iffy" bikes riding round the Home country and bringing shame on the parent country!

Cheers

john H