1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Zl1k parts

fastfatcow Jul 8, 2018

1. fastfatcow

fastfatcow Active Member

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Telefix fork brace with box. It is black with original box in good shape. Daytona steering damper with all necessary hardware. Homemade bracket that bolts underneath r/s horn and fork clamp. Also new throttle pull cable made by barnett. Oe specs. These parts came off my zl1k that I recently traded . The cable is new was a backup not installed. The other two parts I took off when I traded the bike in at the local h/d dealership, I have sold a few parts here in the past but it has been awhile. I want $250 for all 3 items that will include shipping to conus.
    I will try and upload pics but n case I can't figure it out I can email them to interested party

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
  2. 87kawzl

87kawzl Senior Member

Nice bits, good luck with the sale. Many a times I was wanting a stabilizer.