1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Zl1000 for sale

mebezl1000 Feb 3, 2016

1. mebezl1000

mebezl1000 Senior Member

2. prfixer

prfixer Senior Member Supporting Member

Funny looking trees for Pittsburgh.....

3. RedRum

RedRum Member

Ask markus56 he put it together couple of years ago. It was a very nice bike.:thumbsup:

4. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: I think he is a member unless it sold more than twice since Markus restored it. He should of used a more recent pic.

5. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Yeah, I thought that was my bike. That pic was when I sold it to the dude in Florida. Hope there's no issues with it now. It did have a weak cam chain tensionor but when it warmed up, it was quiet so I didn't change any of that. No other issues I knew of........