1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

ZL1000 bling parts needed.

GaryD Jan 27, 2019

1. GaryD

GaryD Active Member

Most of the way through rebuilding the ZL1100RX and I'm now starting to think what I need to get my old ZL1000 back into decent condition.

Most of the parts are there but I'm missing the two grab handles that bolt to the sissy bar.
    Also need the kawasaki badge that covers up the front brake splitter and the tiny Kawasaki badge that fits onto the doghouse and a couple of tank badges.:unsure:

Last and I don't expect to find one of these....the rear mudguard....I know it looks awful and to be honest I took it off in the first place but if there is one out there...;)

Would prefer if I could source these parts from the UK or Europe due to postage/import but I'm guessing it'll be my American friends that I'll be indebted to...again:)

2. Harriminator

Harriminator Senior Member

3. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

I've got everything but the tiny badge so let me know if the UK members don't step up.

4. GaryD

GaryD Active Member

5. Harriminator

Harriminator Senior Member

sttubs and R. J. like this.
  6. GaryD

GaryD Active Member

Good call.... didn't think they would make that one.:cool:

pricey but looks like the one option.

P.S. Markus, I've opened a conversation with you.:thumbsup: