1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

ZL-OA Merchandise/Memorabilia

furchin Feb 13, 2011

1. wuputt

wuputt ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Technical Author Supporting Member

I recieved my Beer Mugs, Coffee Mugs and Mouse Pad, tried the Beer Mugs out extensively this weekend! When my Boys saw them they were all about "where's mine"? So, put in another order.....

These Beer mugs are so good they would make Red Dog taste good!

If you haven't purchased any of this stuff from Furchin you are missing out! I ordered another couple mouse pads too, will use on my work computer...

2. furchin

furchin ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

All Coffee Mugs are now gone, I have 4 Beer Steins that are less than perfect ( for me to sell as good merchandise) so I will make a deal on the selling price for these. I still have several mouse pads left but I realize you can't make beer taste better with these.

3. salamander

salamander Active Member

If Scooby doesn't buy you out, let me know -- you can't have too many beer mugs.

4. Scoobys_piece

Scoobys_piece Well-Known Member

Nope...didn't buy him out...I like to share...a friend with weed is a friend indeed! hehehehehe....man that brought back memories of high school lunches.

5. furchin

furchin ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

In order by response: Scoob-via pm, Salamander-via post, R.J.-via pm, & Mudd-via pm.

Scooby, I will send you the total cost, steins & shipping.
    Salamander, the same deal
    R. J., do you still want two mouse pads without a stein?
    Mudd, will send out your previous order as soon as money arrivies.

If any one backs out of their purchase then I will go in order to the next person who expressed interest.
    Thank You.

6. wuputt

wuputt ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Technical Author Supporting Member

OK Guys, make it worthwhile and take a couple mouse pads with your Steins! Heck, use em for coasters! I will pack a couple of them away to use as they wear out!

7. dirtdiverkf

dirtdiverkf Active Member Supporting Member

if still available, price me one of each, mouse pad, beer mug and coffee cup, shipping to zip 35661 thanks

8. furchin

The only merchandise that is still available is the mouse pad.
    All other goods have been sold or are accounted for.

I have 18 mouse pads still for sale to the membership. I will sell these for $8.00 per pad along with $2.00 shipping for a total of $10.00 to anywhere in the USA. It will be done on a first come first served basis taking into consideration an inquiry about availability and payment received. Please pm me or check my profile for contact phone number if you want to expedite any transaction. And finally the method of payment was and still is personal check and or money order.
    Thank You

9. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello:Yes 1 stein & make it 3 mouse pads. They would work really while for over size coasters.:laughing7: A friend wants one. He is the one that owned my ZL 1. Thanks. R. J.

10. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: I am petty much delusional right now with my high fever. I'm I getting a stein. If not I'll just take 3 mouse pads. Thanks. R. J.

11. furchin

R.J., I do not have any more beer steins. The only thing left is mouse pads. Do you still have my address to send money to? I still have your address.

12. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

Yes. I sent PM for verification of your address. Thanks R. J.

13. 87kawzl

87kawzl Supporting Member

A big thanks for your efforts on the merchandise, I use my Eliminator mug and mouse pad daily. It helps me thru the salt season.

14. mudrunner88

mudrunner88 Webmaster Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Technical Author Supporting Member

Was I suppose to look at the car? I did go back and look again and was wondering why there was no front emblem with checkered flags

Martin, Got my stuff today it looks great! Can't wait to pour a cold one into the beer steins...I'm going to invite my buddy over that sold me the bike and pour him one without telling him!

15. madmanncr500

madmanncr500 Well-Known Member

Martin i erased your pm by mistake with you address....:hello: