1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

ZL-OA Merchandise/Memorabilia

furchin Feb 13, 2011

1. zlMark

zlMark Cult Leader

C'mon guys lets get these products moving!

I found out how much Furchin put up to have these made and I want to see him get his return on investment sooner than later!!! :rr:

Thanks Martin for such a nice product! :rr:

R. J. likes this.
  2. furchin

furchin ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Bump again----Anyone?

3. Bacchus

Bacchus Senior Member Supporting Member

get em while you can guys.... this is super nice ZL pariphinalia ... do miss out!

free beer for anyone at mid ohio with their ZL-Oa stien !!!

4. Jim L

Jim L Supporting Member

I went to your site and there are two chicks in construction outfits working on the site...

5. zlMark

zlMark Cult Leader

LOL those are the official MCM umbrella girls. Bacchus is looking forward to November!

R. J. likes this.
  6. mudrunner88

mudrunner88 Webmaster Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Technical Author Supporting Member

PM sent to Furchin, I want two sets before they are gone!

7. furchin

furchin ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Got your PM and will respond to you. Plenty of merchandise still available.

8. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

I agree with our fearless leader, it's time to get this merchandise moving out so Martin, I will take a stein, a mug and coasters for each. Send me a total and I will paypal. OK guys, lets get these orders up! :nike:

9. zlMark

zlMark Cult Leader

Christmas time bump!

R. J. likes this.
  10. salamander

salamander Active Member

Is this the merchandise furchin has? I was just about to ask him for the link he mentioned in another thread.

Thanks for bumping it.

Edit: Doh ... just saw this thread was started by furchin, so I think I answered my own question.

11. furchin

Thanks Mark, I didn't have time to add the link this morning, had to spend most of the day at a surgical unit with my mother and just got back home.

If any member or non-member is interested please contact me via my home phone number. It's in my profile.

Shipping is now $11.35 for priority mail thanks to the post office.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2012
  12. 1 red zl9

1 red zl9 Well-Known Member

let me get thru xmas shopping and im in 4 the coffee mug! 2013 is rite around the corner and can't wait 2 see that visa bill. :wtf:

13. jmassengill

jmassengill Supporting Member Technical Author

Those coffee cups got a LOT of use in my house. Worth every dime! A darn good buy for the ZL Lover in your family!

14. 87kawzl

87kawzl Senior Member

Furchin, my coffee mug fell shortly after vmd. That was a bad day. I miss it.
    You take paypal yet?

15. furchin

Eric, sorry to hear that. I would prefer a personal check if you want to purchase another one. With your location I think I can get a replacement to a location fairly close to you. How close is Monroeville to you? Give me a call at home, number is in my profile. We can work something out.

16. 87kawzl

87kawzl Senior Member

Thanks man, got my mugs today. One for home and one for work. Top quality merchandise for sure. Appreciate the effort on your part Martin. Thanks.

17. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

For those of you that haven't gotten any of Furchins' Eliminator stuff yet.....you're missing out! Although I don't drink coffee and hardly ever any beer, I still have a shelf full of the stuff cause if nothing else, it's cool to look at. It may be a bad time of year for some of you out there with trying to get Christmas bills paid and all of that but Furchin has a considerable investment laid out and should be able to recoup that so lets step up and order up! If not, other members that might think about doing this sort of thing in the future won't do so when they see these endeavers won't be supported when they do. How about it guys and gals.........let's get this stuff GONE! :thumbsup:

18. salamander

salamander Active Member

:yeahthat:

Got a full set for my wife this xmas, and everythingwas a big hit. All the pieces look really nice, and the quality is great. Even if you don't drink coffee/beer, or use a computer mouse pad, these items would make great pieces to display.

19. R. J.

R. J. Senior Member

Martin's ZL merchandise is top quality. Not going to use them. They are in our china closet with my Steelers stuff. I am going to order another set for every day use. Thanks again Martin.

20. markus56

Same here R.J., I've got my stuff on display too!! Don't normally drink beer and never coffee but this is neat stuff for a ZL nut and you guys need to step up and get this stuff while it lasts. Martin has made a sizable investment getting these things made for the site and would be cool to see the site respond by cleaning out his inventory so that it encourages the next round of ZL goodies from a member.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2013