1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

ZL-OA Merchandise/Memorabilia

furchin Feb 13, 2011

1. furchin

furchin ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

New items of merchandise/memorabilia that honors our choice for motorcycles and our Kawasaki Eliminator club ZL-OA are now available.
    All items are currently in stock on a limited supply for now. Additional stock can and will be added as needed.
    A lot of thought and time went into this design and several mock-ups were done before a final product was produced. The basic idea was to design an image that incorporated all of our bikes and left no room for individualism. We are one group, ZL-OA.
    For now I would like all USA orders to be transacted by personal check on a first come first served basis. Please contact me via telephone @ my HOME number 9am to 9pm est (Home number is listed in my member details), to get my mailing address and to be added to the order list. Orders will be filled and sent out in reference to paid money received and not actually where your name is on the list. For members who are overseas please pm me. I'm sure that shipping costs for larger items overseas will be drastic, but that's your call. Smaller items I think would be fair.
    I am posting pictures of the items and example orders so you will have an idea for total cost of shipping, handling, material, plus product.
    Frosted Beer stein & coaster----------$18.00 plus $12.35 s/h
    15 oz. coffee mug & coaster----------$17.00 plus $12.35 s/h
    mouse pad---------------------------$11.00 shipped
    individual coaster---------------------$ 7.00 shipped/SOLD OUT
    For those of you who wish to have all of the above or maybe a variation of the products I can fit all items in one priority box for the same cost.
    Keep in mind that only one shipping cost is used if purchasing items that will all fit into a priority box

2. zlMark

zlMark Cult Leader

Nice stuff martin! I gotta say I love the sizes of the mugs and steins. Just a tad larger than your average and the quality of all the products is top-notch!

Guys, I have a complete set + an extra mug and stein......You'll Love them!

R. J. likes this.
  3. furchin

furchin ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

I kinda thought this was a good project to do. As you know I just had to wait 'till the right time to launch it. Hope all goes as well as I envision. If I have to order real soon to restock, hoping, well, I guess that's a good thing.

4. CHRIS

CHRIS ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

yep, definitley worth the money. like ZLMark said, " you'll love them !

thanks again Martin !:thumbsup:

5. Bacchus

Bacchus Senior Member Supporting Member

Martin that stuff is awesome... I'll take one of everything... wait.. I allready did !

let me know if you would like me to post up this stuff in the store allong with your contact information...very very cool stuff

Last edited: Feb 13, 2011
  6. Jarney

Jarney Strip Warrior Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Cool stuff......later.

7. zot

zot Well-Known Member Supporting Member

:notworthy:

8. Bacchus

Bacchus Senior Member Supporting Member

Mrs. Bacchus loves my new mug (formerly Bacchus') now I just need a travel mug that says 'ZL Eliminator Widow' or "'My husband's other wife is an Eliminator"

9. zlMark

zlMark Cult Leader

:rotf:

10. Shoji

Shoji Well-Known Member

...WOW...

Great job! After I come back from my vaca to Latvia I'll definitely be ordering some of those!

11. prfixer

prfixer Senior Member Supporting Member

Martin- I'd like a coffee cup/coaster and a mousepad. PM me the total with your payment instructions and I'll get it sent to you. Dave

12. furchin

10-4, you should have the pm by now.

13. prfixer

Check written and going to the mail,thanks!

14. zlMark

zlMark Cult Leader

Stuck this thread for ya

15. paulfun

paulfun "King Of The 1/4mi (Internally Stock)"

Martin: I wanted to say thanks! Everything arrived the other day now I have to go buy some more beer to try out my frosted zlmugs.

16. furchin

Good to hear that Paul. Put some good suds in them. :rr:

WHO'S NEXT??

17. prfixer

Martin- I received my items yesterday and am enjoying my first cup of coffee in my new favorite mug! Thanks for your work on these, they are great!

18. furchin

Bump, Bump, Bump

19. pipnow58

pipnow58 Active Member

I like the mug, but what I would really like is a T-shirt, got any? I've been looking around, but no luck yet.

20. pipnow58

pipnow58 Active Member

OOOOOPS!! I just saw the add by Wissler. I will most likely take a mug after I check out the shirts, thanks.:iamwithstupid: