1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Zl fork brace 4 sale

f1nxlife Nov 4, 2015

1. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

And I'm sure not ready to have another lot made and watch 'em sit for years to sell. I do still have a couple in the stash but not sure I want to part with any of them right now.

R. J. likes this.
  2. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

I broke down and sold him one so this guy is taken care of. It is one of the very last ones in existence but he caught me on a good day.

R. J. and kvalheim like this.
  3. dpelim908

dpelim908 Active Member

Hey gents,
    got my bike running againlast night after 13 years.

R.J. or anyone here..... do you have any contacts for getting another fork brace.? My cell phone number is 508-813-8862. thanks guys... getting excited to register it and be back on the road. regards, Duncan

4. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: As far as I know they have all been sold.