1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

What type of engine oil?

zl_havoc Dec 22, 2012

1. furchin

furchin ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

I have used it in some of my bikes without any problems. I do remember of some members having issues with clutch slippage due to being synthetic.

2. 87kawzl

87kawzl Supporting Member

3. wuputt

wuputt ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Technical Author Supporting Member

I have been using the Rotella T for 12 years or so. I started using it because Dale Walker used it in all his 900's in his drag racing school...Good enough for me...

R. J. likes this.
  4. Ed

Ed Active Member

5. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: My ZL 10 has always had Amsoil 20-50 run in it so that's what I've been using. I run Rotella 15-40 in my sport quad & mobil 1 20-50 in my grizzly.