1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

What did I do?

Lucky-13 Dec 29, 2013

1. Lucky-13

Lucky-13 Guest

Everything on the web page is so small. Al other web pages are just fine. It was fine earlier today. I can't read a thing.

2. madmanncr500

madmanncr500 Well-Known Member

I had this happin to and mudrunner walked me thro it....so pm and ask him to help ya...or im sure someone we bealong to help you!!:goodluck:

3. mudrunner88

mudrunner88 Webmaster Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Technical Author Supporting Member

For future reference:

When using web browsers (Chrome, IE, Firefox, Safari, etc): Usually you can zoom in and zoom out using CTRL + and CTRL -

This only works on webpages while using a browser. That is, you can't zoom in and out of your desktop this way.

Sometimes wireless mice have extra buttons that have web browsing features or a hand gesture on the touchpad or something might screw these settings up.