1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

VMD 2018

R. J. Feb 16, 2018

1. furchin

furchin ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Probably not.

2. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

If I go, it will be to ride up for a day and ride back that night.

BudKaw900 likes this.
  3. R. J.

R. J. Senior Member

:hello: I'm highly disappointed that not many guys are going. Those who are going I'd like to meet up at the track some place on Sat. My cell # 386-837-7793.

4. BudKaw900

BudKaw900 Well-Known Member

I’m hoping to go there on Saturday!
    im hoping to be there for Saturday , driving the car but hoping to meet up with anyone going! PM me for my phone number ! Thanks Bud!

5. rammy1500

rammy1500 Supporting Member

Just about everyone has my number, my son and I will be there, but probably only bringing dirt bikes to ride around, since the last two years my 900 barely made it off the trailer.

6. BudKaw900

Janet Bryn and myself will be coming on the Saturday For Sure! Will be hoping to meet up with anyone there and hang out and catch up for the day! Might want to stroll the swap area a little too!

7. R. J.

R. J. Senior Member

:hello: All who is going I'd like to meet up & go out to eat someplace say between 4 & 8 PM on SAT. Bud call me soon when you can at my cell # in post #23.

8. CHRIS

CHRIS ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Michelle & I are thinking that we may be able to make it on Saturday

9. R. J.

R. J. Senior Member

:hello: That's good Chris. It would be great to see you again. I'm going to try to bring the 250 Eliminator but the tach from the 91/94 add on is turning out to be a pain in my behind. The only thing I have left to do is swap around some wires in the ignition switch. OH ya & start it. Did you see my post from the past month in my 250 Eliminator thread.

10. R. J.

R. J. Senior Member

:hello: My Sis & I will be staying at the Family camping area at the track. It's $20 a night. We will get to Mid OH some time Fri.

11. Eastwood

Eastwood Supporting Member

Still hope to make the day Saturday guys.

12. CHRIS

CHRIS ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

RJ, no I haven’t seen too much in your other thread lately. Michelle & I bought anew house a few weeks ago & I have been super busy packing, & moving things over to new house. Also, do not have internet set up at new house just yet,so I’m on my cell phone typing this. We will catch up on all details on that Saturday. I will call you when we get to track. Looking forward to seeing you & everyone else that can make it.

13. R. J.

R. J. Senior Member

:hello: Congrats on the new house. :clapping:. It will be great seeing you again. :clapping:.

14. R. J.

R. J. Senior Member

:hello: Ready to go. IMG_6446.JPG

15. VmaxRider

VmaxRider Active Member

Safe Travels R.J. \m/ \m/

16. BudKaw900

Hi RJ! Janet and i will be coming around noon! I will be calling you too! looking forward to seeing you !

17. 87kawzl

87kawzl Well-Known Member

Have a great time folks!

18. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Didn't get to make again this year but looking forward to pics being posted by the ones that went.

19. Eastwood

Eastwood Supporting Member

Sorry I didn't take many photos this year. Got a late start to VMD's. Located RJ, Bud and Janet along
    the start finish line fence and took up residence for some of the racing action of the day. For sure one of the nicest weather days that I can remember at VMD's. The event had a beer garden with a band playing about 20-30yrds behind us and the music was fantastic. Sure gave the event a whole different feel. Motorcycle racing to the front music to the rear, what a setting. Talked a little ZL and had some great laughs. Thanks for bringing the extra chair Bud! We snacked on some sliced beef ring and cheese minus the crackers that I forgot to pack in my saddle bag. Things happen when your in a rush. Lol
    Dinner at the ROADHOUSE. 20180707_195618.jpg 20180707_194956.jpg 20180707_183858.jpg

markus56 likes this.
  20. rammy1500

rammy1500 Supporting Member

RJ I tried to track you down Friday and Saturday, didn't see any eliminators around the campgrounds. Glad everyone had a good time.

Attached Files: