1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

VA-mufflers order

gouss Oct 10, 2018

1. GaryD

GaryD Active Member

Flippin Know Nufink Americans.:laugh:

You do know all thier maps are like the ones we used to have in the 16th century...There is America....and then you fall off the edge of the earth!!:p

Gotta give them one accolade though......

Without them we wouldn't have the ZL:D

2. Harriminator

Harriminator Senior Member

Yes, we do! Only the US-ZLs were made in Lincoln, Neb. The rest was made in Nippon esp. w/ kph-speedo; I got mine w/ a certificate of compliance directly from the manufacturer country...domo arigato Mr. Roboto:laughing7:.

3. 87kawzl

87kawzl Senior Member

Gary, plenty of Americans don't care what happens around the world, true. Some people look at it as minding their own business. Without keeping in touch with history a nation can find itself in deep trouble. Plenty of Americans also pay attention to world politics especially if they have family living elswhere, they or their loved ones are serving in the military, or they realize that it affects their investments. I'm sure this is the same mentality in other countries, counties, parrishes, or whatever you wish to call any subdivision of land anywhere in the world. Different things interest different people.

Back on topic though, brexit may affect exporting these beautiful mufflers, there is no telling how much it will affect exporting until deals are done...or not.

There you have it, May was defeated. Kick the can down the road.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
  4. badbrad

badbrad Senior Member

Anyway to keep us informed of remaining sets once they get moving? I know I know, buy a set now and don’t worry about it, lol

5. R. J.

R. J. Senior Member

:hello: I'm most likely going to buy a set using some of my income tax money.

6. GaryD

GaryD Active Member

I know all you yanks are not the same.

Just like all us Englanderes don't all wear tweed suits and talk like Huge Grant.....and we don't all get caught paying for prostitutes!!

I did emphasize not getting caught.:whistling:

7. gouss

gouss Active Member

Soon for you!
    All that remains is laser marking.
    set of samples.jpg

black exhaust.jpg

8. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Those are nice mufflers......thanks for making these available for us.

9. 87kawzl

87kawzl Senior Member

They are works of art. I am seriously thinking about moving my supertrapps along and getting me a set of these babies.

10. gouss

gouss Active Member

11. gouss

gouss Active Member

ZL owners are a big family! ;)

R. J. and markus56 like this.
  12. GaryD

GaryD Active Member

I can feel my wallet quivering.:inlove:

13. RLTherio

RLTherio Well-Known Member

That's the government's hand taking their share

14. gouss

gouss Active Member

Laser marking!

[​IMG]

R. J. likes this.
  15. R. J.

R. J. Senior Member

:hello: Really nice. Those are done better than factory. :notworthy:.

16. gouss

gouss Active Member

;) :)

17. Harriminator

Who is Tonglu Xian Hangzhou Shi? (appears when I download & open pic w/ smartphone).:thumbsdown:

18. R. J.

R. J. Senior Member

:hello: It's fine on my PC. I'd say you're smart phone is not so smart. :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:.

19. R. J.

R. J. Senior Member

:hello:
    :hello: Are those specs for the 900. Are you doing them for the 1000.

20. Harriminator

:hello:Guess w/ 'CODE: KAW 1000900' both models are included. Looks like my 'cleverphone' knows Chinese - and your pc??? Restricted by Donald...:cry::laughing7:.

R. J. likes this.