1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. kvalheim

kvalheim Well-Known Member

2. kvalheim

Wasn't some one just looking for the spark plug wrench.

3. R. J.

R. J. Senior Member

kvalheim likes this.
  4. kvalheim

:Laughing4:

5. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

It's been for sale forever now and he'll NEVER get what he's asking. The same can be said on many items MAXIPAD has in his possession and has gathered over the years. If you message him and try to reason with him about prices on his items, he'll get mad and ban you from bidding on any of his stuff. That's exactly what he did to me and I wasn't disrespectful at all. He sure can't take ANY criticism whatsoever! LOL The tool kits and especially the tool trays are rare and worth good coin but not made of gold like MM thinks they are.

kawboy, R. J. and kvalheim like this.
  6. R. J.

R. J. Senior Member

:hello: MadMax did sell 2 ZL 10 horns with the chrome covers for 3 bills each. :banghead:. I wonder who bought them. I have a spare set in excellant condition that I bought from a member for $60 for the pair. They are nicer than the ones on my ZL 10. Some time soon I'm going to swap them out.