1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Thread issues

Wissler Feb 18, 2014

1. Wissler

Wissler Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I keep trying to post in my hats thread pics and the site keeps bumping me off, saying I don't have permission. Access to Forum Forbidden.....???
    It's letting me post this.
    Maybe my photobucket links are corrupt? or too big? They are all 640X480 and I've been postiing for years....I don't get it

I'm using the img code, not the direct link, correct?

Last edited: Feb 18, 2014
  2. Wissler

Wissler Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Well,
    Usually i am able to post up to 8 pics in a thread. I broke up the pics into 4 replies, and it worked.

3. R. J.

R. J. Senior Member

:hello: Was the format for up loading pics changed. Before I was able to up load thumb nails simultaneously by holding down the ctr key. Now I have to do them one at a time & it will only let me display 8 pics. Also it does not show the last pic until I hit the summit key.