1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Thinking of Selling

ZLrider Jan 18, 2016

1. ZLrider

ZLrider Senior Member

Don't ride it much as I used to and maybe somebody else would enjoy it more. Love the bike though, so want it to go to a good home or I'll keep it.

It's a red 86 600 with 9000 miles. Pretty much like new and all original, including paint.

$3,000?

If interested, email: vanagas1@hotmail.com

Hope everyone around here is doing well, I just don't have time for forums these days......or riding it seems.

2. madmanncr500

madmanncr500 Well-Known Member

got any pics???? That would sure help.......

3. WillyD

WillyD Senior Member

Where have you been???

4. ZLrider

ZLrider Senior Member

Still in the same ol place, I just gave up on forums, they suck up too much time. Give me a call sometime Willy, you got my number.

As for pics, I would think anybody on this site would know what a red ZL600 looked like when it was new. I really doubt if me posting a bunch of pics would make much difference to a serious buyer. I was just hoping maybe somebody here would be interested in owning one of the most original lowest mile 600s on the planet. If anybody seriously wants to BUY this bike I'll be more than happy to prove condition. Besides if you do a search on this site, I think you'll find pics of my bike.

Enjoy your ZLs guys, warm weather is right around the corner! Hopefully I'll find time to ride a bit more this year. I just got too many toys.

I'm outta here. Anybody who wants to talk, can drop me an email. Or get a hold of Willy, he's seen my bike and can vouch for condition.

5. Jarney

Jarney Strip Warrior Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2017
  6. WillyD

WillyD Senior Member

I lost the number a long time ago. Was hoping to get it again. Dayum