1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Support ZL-OA!

zlMark Feb 27, 2011

1. Illby1

Illby1 Senior Member Supporting Member

I'm in as well!! I agree with the donation idea first as well. I am postive that the people that hang out here will not have any problems with a modest donation for such a wonderful site!!

Thanks Mark for all you do!! Let us know what the needs are and I am sure we will not have an issue paying our share!!

Scotty B

2. zlMark

zlMark Cult Leader

Website costs are very minimal when stretched out over a year. Software licensing is something I save for and my current licenses have been paid for by members using the eBay ads. I get a little worried when I see my reports showing nobody using the ads.

I have added a donate button and was forced to upgrade my paypal account to premiere. If you feel you want to help out all donations will be accepted. In the near future I will add a little note under your name as a contributing member. Once I get this rolling please PM me if you have not recieved the Contributing Member Status.

This last year has been finacially devastating from all the medical bills. Luckily I had a good amount saved to help get through this and still had enough to buy my new project bike(zg1000). Thank you for all your support!

3. SandstoneSmitty

SandstoneSmitty Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Remember to add you ZL-OA Signon Name to your donation!!!

DONE!!!

4. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Done deal Mark!! :nike:

5. zot

zot Well-Known Member Supporting Member

My pleasure to help out! Moto Lust, expensive. ZL-OA, priceless!

6. Blagadán

Blagadán Moderator Moderator

You guys rock :headbang:

7. zot

zot Well-Known Member Supporting Member

There's gotta be a jock strap joke to come of this I know. "Comfortably supporting our members since......"

8. ChiefP

ChiefP Supporting Member

I'm in, happy to help. I'm a member of several forums and in the short time I've been here, I've gotta say this site and the guys (and gals) on it rock.

9. CHRIS

CHRIS ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

just sent a donation ! ZL-OA rocks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Illby1

Illby1 Senior Member Supporting Member

Mark,
    Just an FYI, I sent a donation as well. Thanks again and I hope all your personal stuff turns around and you get back in better shape!!

This site and everyone on it is a reminder of how people should act in this country!! When people need some help,you step up and help!!! Just because it's the right thing to do.....

Thanks again EVERYONE!!!!
    Scotty B

11. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Well said Scotty..........this is truly a community of brothers and sisters that believe in their commitment to these awesome bikes and to each other!! Thanks Everyone!!!!

12. Eastwood

Eastwood Supporting Member

If it weren't for this site I would probably spend my time beating my wife and kids.:laughing7: I enjoy the knowledge so freely given by the members of this forum and wish to thank you for all that you do and have done to make this site a great place to visit each day. Looking forward to meeting you and the rest of this crazy bunch someday soon. They may take are freedom but they will never take are Zl-oa.com!

13. swflmike

swflmike "1/4mi KING (Outlaw)" Supporting Member

I'm in. Donation sent. Thanks Mark.

14. zlMark

zlMark Cult Leader

Thanks everyone for the donations!

This will work just fine and there will not be a need for membership fees, thanks to the generosity of our Supporting Members! :rr: