1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Shirt order thread

Wissler Mar 17, 2010

1. itsbeal

itsbeal Member

:thumbsup:I want some too! :thumbsup:

2. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: So are we going to put together enough guys for another T shirt order some time in the near future.

zrxwest likes this.
  3. CHRIS

CHRIS ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

i'd be in for some new ones. others are getting worn out from a lot of use

4. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: Mine are still in good shape except for some have small holes in them. :laughing7:.

5. rkerg

rkerg Senior Member

I’m in for some if it happens

6. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Me too......I'll always support these kinds of efforts.

7. bobst2

bobst2 Senior Member

i would take a couple

8. rammy1500

rammy1500 Supporting Member X2

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
  9. zrxwest

zrxwest Member

10. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: Wissler: Seems to be a lot of new & old members that want new T shirts. I like the hats too.

11. rammy1500

I know Wissler has handled it in the past and don't want to step on any toes, but my son, who is a member here and ZL owner does his own t-shirt printing and has the computer setup to generate graphics. Let me know if you want him to generate some examples. He also has a website he runs for his t-shirt business and can just run the order thru there so everyone doesn't have to worry about getting the orders all in at once. And for those that want to wait until VMD in a couple of months, we can just make the delivery there and save shipping.

R. J. likes this.
  12. Wissler

Wissler Senior Member Supporting Member

I'm working a zillion hours including Saturdays. My time is limited. I have no problem with someone else running shirts for the group. I'd take a couple.

I was thinking about having some more hats made though....

R. J. and zrxwest like this.
  13. rammy1500

Here are some ideas from Austin for the back of the t-shirts, ZL-OA would be on the front, still discussing what could go on the arms. If you have other ideas let me know and I'll pass them along.

Attached Files:

R. J. likes this.
  14. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: I like Wisslers designs. Maybe somehow incorperate the old design with the new. I like the first pic with the one with the ZL 900. Has really good detail. Can Austin do ones with the ZL 600 & ZL 1000?

15. rammy1500

That's why I'm floating around ideas to the members here. He can do other bikes if he can get high quality pictures, the one in the example is my bike.

16. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: I still have 4 of Wisslers T shirts that I got at VMD 2013. If he doesn't mind I can post up pics of them to get ideas on new orders. I also have pics of other Eliminator stuff that might look good on shirts.

17. rammy1500

Let's see if we can come up with a consensus on designs and see what he needs graphics wise to re-produce them. I know he needs the high resolution pictures/graphics for his computer to generate the screens.

18. rkerg

rkerg Senior Member

Well, I like the first pic with the 900, but I might be biased. lol

zrxwest likes this.
  19. kvalheim

kvalheim Well-Known Member

I also say first picture looks to be the best

rkerg likes this.
  20. wuputt

wuputt ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Technical Author Supporting Member

I woiuld definitely be interested in some. Most of the ones I have are getting wore out!!