1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Shirt order thread

Wissler Mar 17, 2010

1. kawboy

kawboy Supporting Member Technical Author

I believe he's talking about doing the design in green, not a green shirt . . .

2. kawadahl

kawadahl Active Member

Hi

Greetings from Norway, il take a black t-shirt. Have a lot t-shirts from my membership in z1oc of norway. Now the big zl 1000 is my friend The snow has just dissapeared, +2 celcius today, countdown to first day with bike

3. rkerg

rkerg Senior Member

+1

4. Wissler

Wissler Senior Member Supporting Member

yuuuup! green bike instead of red on a black shirt, or white shirt

Also white shirts with red/black or green/black. The black gets a little hot when it's 95 degrees in the sun!

We'll see next week

5. Jim L

Jim L Supporting Member

What about a grey jersey type color? It would be a good match for red or green graphics and is less susceptible to stains! I say charge more so the donations are automatic, if you have another drive I'll ante up.
    Jim

6. badbrad

badbrad Senior Member

Yeah, grey is a good color! That would be awesome. I like the writing on the sleeves also.

Zl 900.....zl1000....

7. grunty

grunty Member

I would be up for one :)
    Grey sounds good :)

8. insptech

insptech Member

Grey is good, I'd be in for a couple.

9. dirtdiverkf

dirtdiverkf Well-Known Member Supporting Member

i would totally be down to not only buy a shirt but design a few if you guys want. I would need the font that was used on the logo and the eliminator font used, mark if you have the vector files of the motorcycle side view that would help to. thanks, i have no problem helping out.

10. Wissler

dirtdiverkf-Do you have a photoplotter to plot films?
    I just spent another $200 to have films plotted of the old design. Picked up the films on Monday.:headbang:

Be on the lookout fellas, the shirts will be back! I found out the guy that did our shirts "accidentally" reclaimed our screens. So I'm going to another shop for a quote.

11. madmanncr500

madmanncr500 Well-Known Member

im ready bro! put me down for two brother!!:headbang:

12. dirtdiverkf

dirtdiverkf Well-Known Member Supporting Member

no i just design shirts from time to time, wish i had my own heat press and silk screening equipment but i was just offering to support with graphics and shirt designs if needed. sounds like your on top of this round of shirts. do you have the vector files or the raster files of the designs? i would like to make some zl stickers as well, thanks.

13. Wissler

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2017
  14. badbrad

badbrad Senior Member

Is it to late to place orders without reading this whole thread? I would like to order a few!

15. BudKaw900

BudKaw900 Well-Known Member

Any new news about shirts or patches? Thanks BUD!

16. pratodifuoco

pratodifuoco Member

Hey,
    is there any t-shirt left? :)
    Size L...

17. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: Maybe Mark will do another run. It's been about 3 years since the last run. I'd be down for 4 or 5. My non member friends always ask me about them.

18. rkerg

rkerg Senior Member

Yeah that, my hoodie is getting a bit raggedy.

19. madmanncr500

madmanncr500 Well-Known Member

Mine disappeared....:dontknow: I would be down for a few more for sure, and I know DKERNS11 on here would get a few also.....:thumbsup:

20. bobst2

bobst2 Senior Member

i would be in for a couple and hoody