1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Shirt order thread

Wissler Mar 17, 2010

1. van rock

van rock Active Member

long sleeve!........xl

2. nova7211

nova7211 Active Member

are there more shirts coming? i will take 2 myself and can probably have a few more to order from friends here in canada.

3. Bacchus

Bacchus Senior Member Supporting Member

mark,

are we going to have shirts at MO-VMD?

4. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Yeah, if you bought one last year you will......:)

5. Wissler

Wissler Well-Known Member Supporting Member

John,
    It doesn't look like I will be bringing shirts for sale to the VMD.
    About a month ago, I gave the Artwork/films and one shirt to my screenprinter buddy.
    He said he would get me a quote within a week.
    He hasn't returned my calls. It looks like he dropped off of the face of the earth!
    I may have to start over. I'll do my best.
    If I have to redo the artwork, I will be asking zlMark for the images of the new zl-oa logo if that's what the majority would like on the chest/back.

In either case, if/when I do do another run of shirts, I will post up an order thread and ask for money in advance for the shirts, from the Elimination. I had to pull $1300 out of my savings because at the last minute, the shop that ran the shirts wouldn't take a charge card. The wife says "no-way" on that this time.
    Wissler

6. kawadahl

kawadahl Active Member

Hi
    Is it still possible to order shirts?

7. Blindante

Blindante Guest

I may be interested also if available.

8. Big 'Shug

Big 'Shug Active Member

Sup'a nice job!!!

I'll take;

2 X XL ZL1K (long sleeve) on front, Eli on back, flames on sleeves if possible.....

I need XL for 6' 4" big fella if not 2XL......thanks and looking forward to it....

Steve

9. Big 'Shug

Big 'Shug Active Member

....just realized this is an old thread....is this gonna happen? Excited, bummed, excited all in one spiced rum and coke!!!!

10. Blagadán

Blagadán Moderator Moderator

I wear mine with pride pretty often and just about every time I take the ZL out. It gets a lot of compliments...

If there were another run on the tee's, I'd buy one....

11. Blindante

Blindante Guest

If shirts are again available, I think many of us may be interested. Unfortunately, this thread has had no activity in a looooooong time.

12. Blindante

Blindante Guest

If shirts are again available, I think many of us may be interested. Unfortunately, this thread has had no activity in a looooooong time.

13. Wissler

Wissler Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Well,
    Hopefully next week I'll be posting up the "NEW Shirt order thread"

1-Waiting to see if I can get the "actual files" of the new logo from Scotty B(He's best man at a wedding today, partying his but off I bet!) I'd like to put it on the chest of the next run

2-The films from the last run were "Lost" by the idiot Friend I have working at a shirt shop($200 down the tubes)

3-Stopped by the guys shop I had the 1st run printed last week. He still has the original screens saved. Even though he boogered up my order-I might give him another shot (talked about doing some in Kawi green instead of red :laughing7: )

4-Here's the deal. I will expect everyone ordering a shirt to click the "SUPPORT ZL-OA" button on this site, and make a donation, or I will charge everyone an extra $5 and donate myself through paypal- This is yet to be worked out, but I will see to it the site will benefit!

Wissler

Last edited: Apr 28, 2012
  14. madmanncr500

madmanncr500 Well-Known Member

KAW GREEN SHIRTS:puke:!!!

15. gosupes

gosupes Senior Member Supporting Member

Great idea. Count me in.

16. rkerg

rkerg Senior Member

me too

17. Big 'Shug

Big 'Shug Active Member

Kawi green great idea....maybe best to charge the extra $5 and make donation all at once. Might be a pain in the arse to track individual donations??

18. madmanncr500

madmanncr500 Well-Known Member

ill pay double for a black one!!! kawi green:puke:!!!!!

19. CHRIS

CHRIS ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

when details are all sorted out, i will be in for several more shirts. i wear the others i bought from last run so much, they are staring to wear out. :headbang:

Chris

20. badbrad

badbrad Senior Member

If I can count on you, you can count on me! No green please!!! Like the black at least!