1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Shirt order thread

Wissler Mar 17, 2010

1. adavis07

adavis07 Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hi Everyone, what do you all think of this design? I can still tweak it before I make the screens. I plan on using a very soft and durable duel or tri blended shirt. This shirt will last much longer than a normal cotton t-shirt. They will run around $15 a shirt, I can also make a few long sleeve shirts and hoodies if anyone wants them as well. It should be around $20 for the long sleeve and $30 for the hoodie/sweatshirt.

Fern, rkerg and zrxwest like this.
  2. rkerg

rkerg Senior Member

I like it.
    One question though, is it possible to get other colored shirts besides gray?
    Like maybe something resembling Kawasaki green?

3. zrxwest

zrxwest Member

that looks great! Like rkerg, Id be wanting ZL600 Neon Yellow shirt, but if not grey works!

rkerg likes this.
  4. adavis07

adavis07 Member

Yes i'll check the catalog tonight and i'm sure there is something close to the Kawasaki green

zrxwest likes this.
  5. rkerg

rkerg Senior Member

Thank you for taking the time to do that.

6. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: What about the other ZLs.

zrxwest likes this.
  7. rammy1500

rammy1500 Supporting Member X2

If you haven't figure it out adavis07 is my son, he must have lost his original logon.

8. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: OK: I figured as much. The 900 shirt does look really good. Can this pic be used to do a ZL1000 T shirt. IMG_7230.JPG Wrong mufflers. I could put one stock muffler on & retake the pic. How much mega pixel camera needs to be used.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
  9. rammy1500

Austin says send him high definition pictures of the other ZL's. Email them to rowdypackmotors@gmail.com. I thought if he could merge all three into one, then he wouldn't have to design so many different screens.

10. prfixer

prfixer Senior Member Supporting Member

I would like an utterly stock image on the design. Perhaps one of Markus’s?

11. zrxwest

zrxwest Member

so taking orders yet?

adavis07 likes this.
  12. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: So are you going to offer only one style of T shirt.

zrxwest likes this.
  13. rammy1500

I talked to Austin last night he says he has the Kawasaki green color shirts on order, did anyone email him high definition ZL1000 or ZL600 pictures?

adavis07, zrxwest and rkerg like this.
  14. adavis07

adavis07 Member

Hey Guys, what sizes did everyone want? I'm working on the zl1000 design now but its taking longer than expected. Also would you all like me to use white ink on the green shirts or black ink?

15. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: I need XL. Black ink would look better than white IMO.

adavis07 and zrxwest like this.
  16. Wissler

Wissler Senior Member Supporting Member

I pm'd you the "original" Eliminator logo someone created from the old Eliminator.org site in case you wanted to use it on the shirts. hint hint.

zrxwest likes this.
  17. rkerg

rkerg Senior Member

I agree with rj that black on green would be better, I would like 3 size large of the 900 design you did. Thanks, no rush.

adavis07 and zrxwest like this.
  18. zrxwest

zrxwest Member

i like green and black. i need XXL. paypal works for me.

adavis07 likes this.
  19. adavis07

adavis07 Member

Sounds Good, the larges in this color were back ordered but I should receive them sometime this week or the beginning of next. Looks like everyone wants the black ink so i'll go ahead with that. Also if anyone knows the name of the original font I can try to download it and use it for the shirts. I can also play around with the lettering location. Let me know your thoughts

zrxwest likes this.
  20. Wissler

Wissler Senior Member Supporting Member

The original font for "Kawasaki" is Arial I believe
    When I was screenprinting signs a few years ago, that's what it was...