1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Scavenger Hunt for pics

madmanncr500 Mar 17, 2013

1. madmanncr500

madmanncr500 Well-Known Member

R.j next pic challenge is?

2. Blue-Grass-Tornado

Blue-Grass-Tornado _________________________ BANNED

Your bike, in one piece, running down the road. Any road. Any scenery will do. :D:D:D

3. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: What did I win. My last challenge did not get filled. It still stands.

4. ssbn610g

ssbn610g Well-Known Member

Since I got my scanner working, I thought I would upload an interesting bike I got to sit on at VMD.

Roadog07082013_0001.jpg

Al

5. kawboy

kawboy Supporting Member Technical Author

Ah, the old Road Dog, the ultimate rat bike.

RJ - looks like nobody's gonna get the "role model" challenge.

6. madmanncr500

WELL THIS THREAD DIDNT TAKE OFF WORTH A SHT!!!!!!! SHUT IT DOWN GUYS!!!!!!!! TAKING UP UN WAINTED SPACE!!!!!!:thumbsup:

7. K-Ray

K-Ray Senior Member

will I have not been on the site or on my ZL9 much in the last year and a half so today I thought I would take a few min. and look around . :cry: maybe I should post a pic of a ZL9 in a sad state... :cry:

8. madmanncr500

BUMP BUMP.......
    Since the weather is warming up in most parts....See if we can get this thread going again, now we have some newbies on...
    Ok I will start the challenge....your bike and a water fountain...the kind used for decoration not drinking out of...:laughing7:
    And then who ever fills the challenge gets to set the next challenge................GO AND SAFE RIDING TO ALL:HappyFacePutt5K:

9. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello:This never flew last time. You was the only one who participated in my Ugly ZL Bike Pics door prize offering. I know of a water fountain on the beach in front of the Hilton or should I say on the beach-side but I would get arrested if I took my bike onto the patio. Also we the people are no longer allowed to park on the beach behind the Hilton. Pisses us off. That is the Cities/County's beach not Paris Hilton's Daddies Beach.

10. madmanncr500

I know RJ, was hoping some of the newbies would join in!:thumbsup:

11. zl_havoc

zl_havoc Well-Known Member

I'm down to play. I love looking for cool things to find. Weather is rainy for the next few days though.