1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

S100 Engine Brightener.

Jason Terry Feb 2, 2020

1. Jason Terry

Jason Terry New Member

Hey guys new member here. I have owned a couple of Eliminators here in Alabama. I started with the ZL 600 then graduated to the ZL 900. But i have to say the 600 handles so much better than the bigger 900, but i will take the HP difference. I found a product several years back that is simply amazing, S100 Engine Brightener. Have any of you heard or used this product? You simply wash/clean the engine, dry off and spray the brightener on the black engine. Looks like you just clear coated the engine, amazing product and lasts for a long time. Just thought i would share, good day.

2. Trojan441

Trojan441 Well-Known Member

s-l640.jpg
    £767 a can n' £19:90 postage to UK,can the Trump do something about postage from USA to UK Now we R out of the EU?

3. Harriminator

Harriminator Senior Member

You are still in the EU, nothing has changed till the new contracts for trading are signed & passed (BoJo wants to negotiate till Dec. 31st). For now its 'Brexit light'.:laughing7:

Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
  4. 2manybikes

2manybikes Supporting Member

I have been using the S100 engine brightener as well as the S100 spray on bike cleaner for years with good results. The spray bottle for the cleaner is a PITA so I use a small pump up garden sprayer. A coat of the engine brightener on my 07 Softail really compliments a good detailing.

5. Trojan441

Trojan441 Well-Known Member

Brexit Light,? Who, but Politicians could think up this B*ll**ks! Maybe going to get a Thompson gum, n' have the "Running Gun Blues" if this farce doesn't end soon