1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. 1 red zl9

1 red zl9 Well-Known Member

2. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: Really nice & only 8 K miles. Seat has been redone & the side cover looks to have some chips in it.

3. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

He lied, I have the finest remaining example of this model and mine still has stock seat......NOT RE-WORKED. I do believe this is the same owner I've been in contact with for the last several years and he has a sizable amount of NOS parts put up too. I tried to get the parts but he wanted way too much for them. I think I'll contact him again and see if he'll be reasonable this time. My red one has almost exactly the same mileage on it .

4. Blue-Grass-Tornado

Blue-Grass-Tornado _________________________ BANNED

Those may not be chips, probably just reflections in the picture. If they are chips, I have (2) NOS ones I can sell him! :headbang:

5. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: You may be right because the tank has similar markings & it also looks like it may have a small dent in it but again it might be a reflection.

6. 1 red zl9

1 red zl9 Well-Known Member

:laughing4: Soooo... black would be better? :pk::laughing7:

7. furchin

furchin ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

[SIZE=+1]Consigined for Sale to Redline Cycle........ [/SIZE][SIZE=+2]$5,900.00

[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=+2][/SIZE][SIZE=+2][/SIZE]
    Gotta remember guys this bike is not owned by the person selling it. This is a shop that specializes in restoration of older Kawasaki's. That's not to say that Redline did not do any work on it though.

8. WillyD

WillyD Senior Member

Very very nice bike...I dig the seat. It looks to be the only thing not bone stock on it...I wonder about that side cover too..I would think reflections since they said nothing about it but ya never know...