1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Picture links not working?

Lucky-13 May 7, 2014

1. Lucky-13

Lucky-13 Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2017
  2. furchin

furchin ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

I see the pictures and the links work for me.

3. Lucky-13

Lucky-13 Guest

I tried both IE and Chrome and have the same issue. The items marked as "Attachments 20197 - 20218" will not open. I do see the pictures toward the bottom of the thread.

I get this message when attempting to view the attachment.

"vBulletin Message

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator."

4. Jarney

Jarney Strip Warrior Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

All of the attachment links work for me as well using Internet Explorer and Windows 7. All of the pics are at the bottom too - none are missing that I can tell. Can you click on the pics at the bottom? They appear to be in order with the tutorial also. Later.

5. Lucky-13

Lucky-13 Guest

I can open them by clicking the pictures at the bottom, but clicking on the "Attachment#" doesn't open and I get the error message as stated before. I am now trying it from home so it is not something that would have been related to my work's firewall. Hmmmm. Interesting. Oh well not a big deal.

6. ssbn610g

ssbn610g Well-Known Member

I have had the same experience, no attachment. There is a reference to an invalid link.

Al