1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Not mine near Pgh PA

87kawzl Nov 6, 2018

1. 87kawzl

87kawzl Senior Member

CL

• pittsburgh > motorcycles/scooters - by owner
    next ▶
    x prohibited[?]
    favorite this post 1987 KAWASAKI ZL1000 ELIMINATOR - $3500 (Beaver falls pa) hide this posting
    image 1 of 7
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    1987 kawasaki eliminator ZL1000

fuel: gas
    paint color: black
    transmission: manual

Up for sell is my rare 1987 KAWASAKI ELIMINATOR ZL1000 only 2000 made in excellent shape low mile's all new fluids new clutches new slave cylinder and rebuilt clutch master cylinder. No trade's cash only price is firm if you are serious please leave number I will get back to you ASAP
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
    (google map)

• do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
    post id: 6733904492

2. Harriminator

Harriminator Senior Member

:hello:Showroom quality...WOW! :thumbsup:

3. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Yeah, she sure is pretty and looks to be worth the money. Wonder if it's somebody here?

4. 87kawzl

87kawzl Senior Member

Kind of makes me want to get it and move mine along, you know, trade up sort of thing. They sure did keep it clean.

5. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Yeah, none of them out there that I've found are up on their maintenance 100% and I'm sure I could find alot to do on it but it does look like a great place to start. It's a nice one that could be made into one much nicer.

6. R. J.

R. J. Senior Member

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  7. 87kawzl

87kawzl Senior Member

I can't seem to get this one off my mind. My post came up wierd, new phone teething issues.

Maybe now is the time to buy the clean stocker then use the meanstreak front end and rear wheel I have sitting there on my bike, shave the sissy bar, add a new digital gauge cluster and do some trimming to the spare seat that has been recovered already.

I really think him being firm on the price will limit the demand on it. There are lots of choices for bikes in that price range.

The custom would probably be my go to ride for commuting and the stocker would more than likely be the weekend rider with the better half.

8. R. J.

R. J. Senior Member

:hello: That's what I want to do someday. Have a real nice stocker & make a build with new components. Go get it. :notworthy:.

9. markus56

It does look like a nice bike.......you can't go wrong!