1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Non evap cam covers

GaryD Sep 20, 2018

1. GaryD

GaryD Active Member

Any of you peeps in the good 'ol USA want me to send over a shipment on non evap cam covers?

Not wanting to make a profit and it seems I can pick them up for between £15-£20 plus whatever it costs to ship them over. They would all need to be stripped and repainted.

Any interest?

2. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

How many are you talking about and can you post some pics of them? We did this some time back with success and alot of guys got them then so not sure how much interest there would be in another run but we can use this thread to gauge that interest.

3. GaryD

GaryD Active Member

I've got 2 at the moment and another 5 watching on ebay. There is always a few for sale so could easily get 10+ in a matter of weeks.
    I'll put the links to the ebay one up shortly so you can see tghe condition but as I said they would all need to be stripped and painted.

4. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

It seems that they have a tendency to get really corroded over there like they've been sitting outside for quite awhile. I wouldn't mind getting some pretty clean ones.

Wissler likes this.
  5. GaryD

GaryD Active Member

No such thing over here I'm afraid.:(

6. Ed

Ed Active Member

Any for a 600?

7. Harriminator

Harriminator Senior Member

8. Ed

Ed Active Member

How do I get english and shipping to US?

9. Harriminator

It's German ebay so no English at all; I can contact seller(s) you choose and ask if they're willing to send stuff over the pond but shipping cost may get you eyes wide open :eek:. Actually everyone should speak English today so you can do it on your own clicking on 'Verkäufer kontaktieren' and send a message - if it fails you can come back and ask me for help.

Standard delivery by DHL:

small parcel up to 2kg: GER -> USA = 16€ (~$19) NOT insured!!!

parcel up to 5kg (2kg n/a): GER -> USA = 38€ (~$45)

Additional import tax into your country I don't know.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
  10. GaryD

GaryD Active Member

Just wait till we have that 'special' deal that Trump promised...he'll bring it over personally on Airforce One.

11. Harriminator

The way he talked recently 'bout your May-o-May won't bring any deal at all - finally you 'May' stay in the EU...:rotf:

12. GaryD

GaryD Active Member

Don't...it's not funny.:mad::help::pain10::violent1::cussing: