1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

New ZL-OA Green Skin Style

mudrunner88 Jan 25, 2014

1. mudrunner88

mudrunner88 Webmaster Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Technical Author Supporting Member

I have just about completed the dark background with green skin.

For those of you who prefer a darker background as to not strain your eyes when up late at night; thanks for waiting!

The older green theme did have some nicer icons and such, but unfortunately the author doesn't have an update for the newer version of vBulletin.
    So what I did was find the next closest skin that was free and I sat down and edited all the code to make it look very similar.

If you see any glitches post your current url:
    What you were trying to do:
    and
    What you see wrong:

Just reply to this thread

Enjoy! :thumbsup:

2. madmanncr500

madmanncr500 Well-Known Member

Nice...I like it!:thumbsup: Thanks Mudd!!!! U da BEST!!!!!:headbang:

3. 1 red zl9

1 red zl9 Well-Known Member

I like the green and black much better than the orange, thanks mudd. The letters are kinda small and I have them set at size 7 but doesn't seem any different than size 2, but I can live with it. But if you can tell me if there's something I can do about fixing it that would be great. :thumbsup:

Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
  4. wuputt

wuputt ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Technical Author Supporting Member

I have always preferred the green, don't ask me why, I am colorblind!! Haha, just like the dark backround...Larger Font size would be nice, no time to mess with it now, am at work!
    Thanks Mud!
    Putt

5. mudrunner88

mudrunner88 Webmaster Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Technical Author Supporting Member

I will see if there is a quick and easy way for me to tweak the fonts size...I have a hard time reading it a little too and I got damn good eyes :laughing7:

There that is better, now it's the same size as the other one :p Good call!

6. Reptar

Reptar Active Member

Thanks Mud, looks great!