1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

new format looks great

bobst2 Feb 5, 2017

1. bobst2

bobst2 Well-Known Member

great job on the update guys

2. mebezl1000

mebezl1000 Senior Member

Wow!!!! GREAT JOB!! The site looks great I've been on many Motorcycle forums,vmax,zrx,fz1,Yamaha warrior, kz,and I have to say this has the best look and feel than any I've been on,auto forums included, very personal( too the zl)and modern look that's a step ahead of the others in my opinion,great great job!!!!

mudrunner88 likes this.
  3. furchin

furchin ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

thank you

4. mudrunner88

mudrunner88 Webmaster Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Technical Author Supporting Member

Thank-you to every one of you. Those are very touching words @mebezl1000 ! Your kindness is reassuring and it feels great as a sense of accomplishment after I had to medically retire the middle of 2016.

I am glad that everybody has positive feedback, but if there are any gripes or future ideas don't hesitate to give me a shout.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
  5. Fern

Fern Senior Member

Yeah, nice job on the upgrade! Really liking it, looks very clean and modern. And the trophies idea is great too.

6. ssbn610g

ssbn610g Well-Known Member

After I figured out the new ways, I like what I see. Second, I think the performance has increased appreciably. Really happy so far.

Al