1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

New Cover-side, Air Filter

gouss Nov 29, 2019

1. gouss

gouss Active Member

Hello,
    Very soon a new series of cover-side, air filter more resistant than the originals.
    Chromed or to paint! :whistling:
    Perfect replica. ;)

[​IMG]

wuputt, JohnH#II, R. J. and 2 others like this.
  2. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: Nice. :notworthy:. I attempted to do this but the 3 D printer guys that I contacted said that they was to big to do on their machines and the other ones never got back to me. Do you have a price on them yet. Chromed and paint ready. The ZL 1000 horn covers also need to be done. Just saying.

3. JohnH#II

JohnH#II Active Member

I'm interested in a set of chrome ones for the ZL1000.

4. gouss

gouss Active Member

Hi everybody
    here is the shipping price included: $ 169 a pair chrome
    $ 150 a pair to paint

You can now send your orders to: franck.bridoux@defiplast.com

5. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: Great price. I will be buying a set of chrome the first week of Jan.

6. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

There should be a bunch of them sold at those prices. Thanks for chasing this down.

7. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: Ya!!! You should be able to move them at that price. I got a quote of $120 to rechrome a set.