1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Need decals for zl900!

Pager Oct 22, 2018

1. Pager

Pager New Member

I have a 1985 zl900 eliminator that I am trying to restore. I need the decals for both side covers and tank if anyone knows where I can get them.
    Thanks!

2. VmaxRider

VmaxRider Active Member

Markus56 sells a nice decal set. Tank, Side Cover and Caliper decals.

3. Pager

Pager New Member

How do I contact him?

4. VmaxRider

VmaxRider Active Member

You could start a conversation or I am sure he will check in soon and respond to this thread.

5. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Send me a private message by starting a conversation with me on what you want. I ship right away.

6. Pager

Pager New Member

Apparently I'm technologically challenged and don't know how to start a conversation. Text me at 573-836-2366 or email me at rhpage1968@gmail.com . I need tank decals and both side box decals for black zl900. Thank you

7. Harriminator

Harriminator Senior Member

How to...:
    - when logged in click on your name
    - right row, 2nd line 'conversations'
    - click on 'start a new conversation'
    - participants = markus56
    - type in the text, preview for checking and click on 'start a conversation' => sent to markus56 :)

(the way with smartphone)

8. prfixer

prfixer Senior Member Supporting Member

Easier to just click on the green markus56 under his avatar and click start conversation on next screen.

9. Harriminator

Harriminator Senior Member

Many roads lead to Rome :laughing7: (...and one on Route66 to Mardi Gras in '69 :happyfaceputt5k:).

10. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: Was the Eliminator side decals ever made in gold or does anyone have gold ones.

11. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Not that I know of......never seen any gold ones but they could be made easy enough.

12. Son of Zorro

Son of Zorro New Member

On my blue zl1000 they are all gold in colour .

13. Son of Zorro

Son of Zorro New Member

(Zl1000 and kawasaki badge) are gold. If that's what you were referring to.

14. markus56

I believe we were talking about the ZL900. All ZL1000 brass badges were polished and cleared over. They were the same everywhere for all colors.

15. prfixer

I had some gold ones made for my bike. I can’t remember if I have any left over or not, I can check when I get back home.

16. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: So your side coves on your ZL 1000 say ELIMINATOR?

17. prfixer

If that question was for me, the ones I had made say Eliminator.

18. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: PRFIXER: I was talking about post # 12 but if you have some ELIMINATOR side cover decals for the ZL 9 done in gold let me know. Thank's

19. Son of Zorro

Son of Zorro New Member

On my side covers it says zl1000.

20. Son of Zorro

Son of Zorro New Member

I was looking around on the Web to see if I could find any sites that could help ,
    RDdecal.com . You might find something .