1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Merry Christmas !!!!

CHRIS Dec 24, 2018

1. CHRIS

CHRIS ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Hello my ZL Family !

I know it's been a while since i've been on website. As many of you know, it's been a pretty busy year for me & free time is in short supply these days.

The company i worked for closed after 30 + years in business, but i was able to walk rite into another job with better pay, ( downside working more hrs.) Dad has been forced to turn over drivers license because he can no longer safely drive due to dementia.

I have been helping him out by taking him where he needs to go & helping him do chores around house.

Michelle & I have Moved to a much nicer house, ( still have a few more Motorcycles to move over to new house, but for the most part we are all settled in) & my Daughter " April" is now off to college.

These are just a few things going on with me rite now ! been working on Eleanor a little bit here & there, hoping to get her back on road this coming season.
    ZLMark's 900 is still as beautiful as ever, ( rode it several times this year & that beast still runs like a raped Ape.) lol !!!

Had the chance to visit Wuputt & Putt Putt when they came into town to pick up a Siberian Husky that I helped rescue from a no win situation. i wanted to keep him, but with 2 dogs already & new house i was quickly out voted by my wife, so 1 call to Wu & he was on his way to offer this dog a new loving home. we drank a few beers , ate some great steak, & had great conversation .. Awesome visit !

Anyway, just wanted to let you all know that all is well with me & i'm still around, just not as much as i'd like to be. ( hoping that changes soon !)

"Merry Christmas " to all of you !!!!! miss you guys ! take care for now & i'll be online again soon !

sincerely, your long lost Brother,

Chris

2. Wissler

Wissler Senior Member Supporting Member

Merry Christmas bro! To you and your family (don't know how, but we're making it with 3 dogs)

Merry Christmas to all you guys and gals out there.

Wicked busy this year with me too. Working 10-12 hr days and Sat being salary bites. Didn't have any free time this summer to work on the 900 but this spring I will get her done. Missed VMD, so hugs go out to everyone when I see you next. Best friend moved down to Evansville IN and might be joining us on the site soon. Big Eliminator fan.

Almost bought a farmhouse with 7.6 acres and a giant 2 story barn this summer, but my house wasn't ready for sale, so it slipped through my fingers.

Happy Holidays all

3. kvalheim

kvalheim Well-Known Member

Merry Christmas to all of you as well. :hello:

4. Harriminator

Harriminator Senior Member

santa reindeer dance.gif :laughing7:

R. J. and kvalheim like this.
  5. 87kawzl

87kawzl Supporting Member

Merry Christmas to you all as well!

Glad to hear from you Chris, you and the rest of the ZL family were so welcoming at VMD. Glad you didn't let Elenore go....Wish the best for you and the family over the holidays.

Merry Christmas everyone and happy New year's!

6. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Merry Christmas to all out there in ZL Nation! Great to see you on again Chris and Mark.....hope everyone has a Happy New Year as well

7. furchin

furchin ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

My thoughts exactly, hope the entire ZL nation has a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.

8. paulfun

paulfun "King Of The 1/4mi (Internally Stock)"

Merry Chismass Everyone!

Chris it’s good to hear from you, make sure you wish the whole family a Merry Chismass from Janet and Me.

9. Eastwood

Eastwood Supporting Member

Merry Christmas brothers. Easy on the Egg Nog.

10. R. J.

R. J. Senior Member

:hello: Merry XMAS to all of ZL Nation. Chris sorry to here about your Dads health. I was glad to meet him during VMD 2013. How time flies. We watched my Mothers health dissipate for 15 years before she passed. Now my oldest Brother is going through the same thing. Happy New year to all. IMG_6845.JPG

11. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

The biggest blessing one could have is good health. Without it, everything else is meaningless.

kvalheim likes this.