1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Making a map of all of us

gehang Jun 7, 2008

Tags:
  1. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: From the mock up of prototypes that I have seen. https://www.pressreader.com/ I can't find the 2 stroke one lungers out of Japan which was Duel Sport Bikes.

2. Harriminator

Harriminator Senior Member

How often will they tell this story again and again? Only believe when I see it in real...same thing with 'new GPZ900R' (they learn from Donald...).:laughing7:

zrxwest likes this.
  3. Fern

Fern Supporting Member

I log on daily and read through forums but don't comment too much.

zrxwest likes this.
  4. Harriminator

Harriminator Senior Member

I see the good intention by R.J. but last year the Kaw-boys there told him that his ZL is not orig. and obviously built by himself, so I suggested to hold them the manual in da face; the representatives of the brand have no decision making anyway and can talk whatever they want...but wishful thinking is allowed.:rolleyes:

zrxwest likes this.
  5. zrxwest

zrxwest Member

[​IMG]ZRXOA Message Board Statistics
    Threads

Members