1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Location, Location, Location.

Kawasaki-krazy Dec 16, 2007

1. Kawasaki-krazy

Kawasaki-krazy Senior Member

It wasn't 'till rancid posted his location, and I started thinking about a bash in the summer, that I had a look in the member list to see how many 'possibles' there were.

I noticed that he (and some others) had put 'UK' first and then his location.
    I have now edited my location to say 'UK, Aberdeenshire, Scotland' instead of the other way round.

I think it would be a good idea if we all followed the same format, so if you would be so kind as to visit your profile and edit your location, it may make a 'meet' somewhat easier to organise, making sure that nobody is left out.

Post names here when you've done it.

KK

1Fishman likes this.
  2. Jarney

Jarney Strip Warrior Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Good idea. Mine is done. Later.

3. Kawasaki-krazy

Kawasaki-krazy Senior Member

You moved to the UK now Jarney?? :rotf:

For You lads (and lasses) over the pond it would be better if you put 'state' first'

Our whole island is only 850 miles long, whats the smallest state over there?

KK

4. gosupes

gosupes Senior Member Supporting Member

"Rhode Island is the smallest state in size in the United States. It covers an area of 1,214 square miles. Its distances North to South are 48 miles and East to West 37 miles."

Just waiting for the coffee maker to get done and throwing out some useless trivia. You sure about 850 miles long? That's how wide Texas is. I thought you were closer to the size of Maine, around 30,000 square miles.

5. zlMark

zlMark Cult Leader

We had this discussion before(Sticky: Profiles), Just need to keep on bumping it up.

No, I think the Country listing should be first, then state, and then city. When I want to see the neighboring states they are listed right there without having to scroll through the entire alphabet

6. KawTipper

KawTipper Senior Member

Well who died and made you King?....Oh wait, you are the King!

7. CHRIS

CHRIS ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

YUP !!! HE IS THE "KING" :groupcheers: Mark, have a beer on me, next time we go riding ! CHRIS :cool10:

8. greg

greg Well-Known Member

right mines done

9. zlMark

zlMark Cult Leader

I'm working on updating location based on account information I have. So far I have made it to the letter d

10. Jarney

Jarney Strip Warrior Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Doh! Didn't realise you just wanted the UK guys to do this. But after reading the following threads - which way do you want this done? Later.

11. Jarney

Doh! Again! Just read the other post about how it's to be done. Nevermind then. Later.

12. zlMark

zlMark Cult Leader

Locations updated to the letter "h" :headbang: :hello2:

Feel free to pm anyone ("a" through "h")that i didn't get figured out!

13. ste1956

ste1956 Active Member

Hi All. Just change my location round.

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2 ALL & A HAPPY NEW YEAR for 2008.

Have a Great time but stay safe, don't drink & drive. You may spill it. Merry Christmas

14. zlMark

zlMark Cult Leader

Locations updated to the letter "p" :headbang: :hello2:

Feel free to pm anyone ("a" through "p")that i didn't get figured out!

15. zlMark

zlMark Cult Leader

Locations updated to the letter "t" :headbang: :hello2:

Feel free to pm anyone ("a" through "t")that i didn't get figured out!

16. zlMark

zlMark Cult Leader

Locations update complete :headbang: :hello2:

Feel free to pm anyone that i didn't get figured out!

17. jasono

jasono Active Member

Hi I am new to the forum, but have added in my location in the preferred format.

Safe riding all

Jas

18. zlMark

zlMark Cult Leader

Welcome jasono!

Glad you found us,, hope you enjoy the site! Thanks for updating your location!

19. monkeyhanger

monkeyhanger Senior Member

WELCOME ANOTHER UK MEMBER ,UP FOR THE SCOTLAND TRIP IN THE SUMMER MAYBE????? ANDY

20. vinny

vinny Senior Member

Welcome to the nut house Jason. :groupcheers: