1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Left side horn cover and stock turn signals needed. (ZL1000)

2manybikes Oct 11, 2018

1. 2manybikes

2manybikes New Member

I'm looking for a left side horn cover and a set of stock front and rear turn signals. Please send info and prices via PM. Thanks!

2. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Horn covers are like hens teeth for these bikes and will likely set you back $150.00 if you can find one. Momma Kaw still has the front signals but Bikemaster is where you'll find the rears........no more OEM.

3. 2manybikes

2manybikes New Member

Thanks for the info. I will dig a little deeper for the fronts.

4. prfixer

prfixer Senior Member Supporting Member

I have a pair of ZL1000 horns on Ebay right now. One is fairly scuffed, the other is nice. I also have a pair of NOS rear turn signals, 23037-1235

5. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Wished I'd have known about the rear signals.

6. Bozang1

Bozang1 Well-Known Member

I have a pretty decent set of horn covers I suppose I could let go. Get ahold of me if interested. 609 941 9143 Boz

7. Wissler

Wissler Well-Known Member Supporting Member

He's got a horn cover now:D