1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

KAWASAKI ZL600A1 FOR SALE

Ed Apr 5, 2018

1. kvalheim

kvalheim Well-Known Member

Its a keeper.:wav:

2. Ed

Ed Active Member

Thought I'd bump this thread and see if anyone wants to make me an offer of less than what I'm asking. I pulled it out of storage, replaced battery and another turn signal that had a dry rotted stalk (three total replaced with OE). Fixed the cold start problem and been riding it regularly for a couple weeks. With everything fixed and running right, I really want to keep it but I ended up getting the Zero and I don't want multiple gas powered bikes that I can't find time to ride or room to store.

3. Ed

Ed Active Member

The forth and final turn signal stalk gave out and now I have all new OE signals. Should be good for another 30 years. :D

4. Ed

Ed Active Member

Bumping again for the riding season. Any reasonable offers?

5. Ed

Ed Active Member

Ready to put back in storage so thought I'd bump this tread again before I drain the fuel and pull the battery. Any offers?

6. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: I have a bike I'm selling. When it sells I want to buy your ZL 6.

7. Ed

Ed Active Member

I need to sell 2 bikes (ZL6 and '96 Helix) before I get another. Been wanting an MT07 for some time now.
    CN250.jpg