1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Indiana ZL1000

Jarney Feb 8, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jarney

Jarney Strip Warrior Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Maybe this has been posted before? I got a text of an ad for a Wineberry 87 1000 in Marion Indiana for $350 - ad says he needs it gone asap due to moving next weekend - ad says it's around a 7500 mile bike. I can't find the ad online with my computer though for some reason - I think it's a craigs ad. If there's anyone with an interest, I'll try to send the ad from my phone to my computer and post it. Later.

2. Lucky-13

Lucky-13 Guest

I think there would be more than a few people interested in it for that price.

3. Blue-Grass-Tornado

Blue-Grass-Tornado _________________________ BANNED

Idiot left out a digit in the phone number, no way to get ahold of him! Be a race to it as soon as he realizes his phone number is off! Madmann is losing his mind right now! :rotf:

4. HilbillyRokstar

HilbillyRokstar _________________________ BANNED

Wow...bent forks and horn covers...that's a rarw combination!

5. Jarney

Jarney Strip Warrior Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Yep, that's the one 1yearwonder. Yeah I noticed the phone number also and Eliminator was misspelled so I couldn't track it down. Anyway, I've got way too many projects as it is to be messing with another, so just passing it along before this guy does something nuts like take it to the scrap yard, etc. Hopefully someone will go grab it if they can get him contacted real soon. Later.

6. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

And it's got the factory rack on the back. Last one of those I saw on E-Bay went for $150.00 and I bought it! I'm tempted to go get it too!!! :pistols:

7. Blue-Grass-Tornado

You can't tell from that one picture if those forks are bent or not, could simply be an optical illusion. I checked this morning and the idiot still hasn't fixed his AD!

8. Tadow

Tadow Member

At the bottom of the CL ad, is a contact the user to let them know they don't have info button. I just sent it so hopefully he'll update his phone number.

9. Blue-Grass-Tornado

Already did that half a dozen times already, I'm sure Madmann is doing it 3 times an hour..........LOL. :laughing7:

10. HilbillyRokstar

Those forks are bent. I have a knack for noticing slightly bent ones. I have surprised people that didn't know they were bent til I told them...including a guy with a Nighthawk that wanted to trade it in. He had been riding it for months..without realizing it.

11. HilbillyRokstar

He updated the ad. He wants $1000+ now! "Have recieved several email telling me my price was way too low, apparently the horns are worth more than what I was originaly askin for the bike! Now taking best offer above $1000.......email me with your offer please and I will get back 2 you."

Last edited: Feb 9, 2014
  12. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

And I would like to know who was the idiot that opened his eyes to the real value! If he thinks he's got a gold mine now, he can sit on it for all I care!

13. HilbillyRokstar

My thoughts exactly Markus. I sent him a flaming email telling him about the crappy neglected condition..and the bent forks..telling him it was a $500 bike..and he can choke on it!

Last edited: Feb 9, 2014
  14. Blue-Grass-Tornado

Flagged for removal now.......another classic case of seller's envy. Somebody clued him in that his initial price of $350 was low, now's he'll try to start a bidding war. Not me, I'm out.

15. markus56

My thoughts exactly Matt and I'm with you BGT, I'm out too. Wouldn't even want it after he shows himself to be a moron! He better get to breaking it if he wants to get that kinda jack out of it. Hils right, 500 bike at best! ::nono:

16. Blue-Grass-Tornado

What a friggin' FOOL! Who is Darrell White anyway? Hopefully not a forum member? Looks like this big mouth blew a good deal for somebody! :evil:

17. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: Wonder if he signed up on the forum. Can anyone tell. That bike looks like it went down. It has pretty hard road rash on the end of the muffler & yes the forks look slightly bent. All the clutter in the back ground tells it all. How does he expect to get over a grand if it does not run correctly. When I first seen it I was going to get it & have someone pick it up for me. I want to get my sister a bike if the price is right. She has fallen on hard times like a lot of people have. Her & her husband lost the family business & home. She owned a ZL 250 & a ATV. They had to sell them to get in an apartment. So I thought I would buy her a bike to cheer her up.

18. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: What moron would post the name of the person who tipped him off. ::nono:

19. Blue-Grass-Tornado

We need to keep flagging this ad until it's GONE! Takes all kinds......... :evil:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014
  20. madmanncr500

madmanncr500 Well-Known Member

He also says something about the "forum people are cheepskates" Hey Mods...do we have a MR.Darrel "BIG MOUTH" White in here? NOW he is up to $1500:rotf: And dont run "right" needs tires brakes"fluid is probly jelly........Yes Matt I could smack someone!!!:thumbsup:
    "AND ITS GOTTA BE GONE BEFORE THE WEEKEND"........:rotf: 1500:rotf: ...OH.....I just pee a little.....8-O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.