1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

In need of some parts

caddie21 Aug 21, 2019

1. Wissler

Wissler Senior Member Supporting Member

Headlight rim is available new from Kawi for around $51.

2. Wissler

Wissler Senior Member Supporting Member

Headlight rim is still available from Kawi around $50

3. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

4. caddie21

caddie21 Active Member

I was not smart enough to check and see if they still made them but I ordered a new one thanks everyone for the information

5. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: We are all here to help out follow members. I belong to the following Forums and none of them can compare to ZL-oa. HONDA Nighthawk, NISSAN Frontier, Thumper Talk and The YAMAHA Grizzly Forum. They have not been much help when it comes to mechanical and technical questions. The Grizzly Forum is the worst. It's full of bad mouthing and insaults.

6. caddie21

caddie21 Active Member

I love this community good people good advice everyone is helping everyone plus we got the best bikes!

kvalheim and R. J. like this.
  7. madmanncr500

madmanncr500 Senior Member

AND FOURM...."SHORT WHITE AFRO MEN":laughing7::rotf:

R. J. likes this.
  8. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: Back in 1975/76 my Brother-In-Laws Dad John would call me albino jungle bunny. :laughing7:.

caddie21 likes this.