1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Ignore user function.

Blagadán Feb 4, 2013

1. Blagadán

Blagadán Moderator Moderator

For those of you that have the need for such a thing, I just wanted to remind you of a very useful function in the user profile.

Add user to ignore list.

If you don't wish to see comments made by a particular member, it is very easy to block them from view by simply going to their user profile and selecting "Add to Ignore list", its that simple! You will no longer see posts or receive PM's from them once this option has been selected!

(Nothin personal Furchin, but I used your profile for an example :D)

[​IMG]

2. jmassengill

jmassengill Supporting Member Technical Author

Thanks for the information

3. furchin

furchin ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Gee, thanks buddy.

4. Bozang1

Bozang1 Well-Known Member

Haha, that was funny

5. Blagadán

Blagadán Moderator Moderator

:laugh:

6. pyrofitr1368

pyrofitr1368 Supporting Member

Ever since using that function...I can't read anything I wrote:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf: