1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

How to live inter-active tutorials in the chatroom

zlMark Dec 16, 2007

1. zlMark

zlMark Cult Leader

Anyone interested in having chatroom tutorials?

For example, we can have a inter-active tutorial on using the Kawasaki Parts Site, Zedders Cross Reference, Photobucket, our forum/site features, basic windows functions, etc

Of course anyone interested in doing their own tuturials or helping please reply.

2. CHRIS

CHRIS ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

since i'm basically computer illiterate, i'd be up for learning more !!! :) CHRIS

3. zlMark

zlMark Cult Leader

i'm thinking the first one will be on Kawasaki Parts Site

4. CHRIS

CHRIS ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

works for me ! i have to start somewhere ! 555 CHRIS :cool10:

5. CHRIS

:pale: i can't believe that i am the only person, who is wanting to learn more, on how to navigate around these sites ! there has to be more of us that need to brush up our computer skills, & or, learn something new !?

thanks to mark for offering. come on guys lets get this off the ground, & learn something new ! :D

CHRIS

6. wuputt

wuputt ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Technical Author Supporting Member

I think this is a great idea Mark!
    I still have yet to get the Zedders to work, maybe i should download it on the new "puter" huh! Gonna do that now!

7. zlMark

zlMark Cult Leader

With the new Kawasaki Site you get newest cross reference and availability info. Also the new Kaw parts site is much faster than before so the zedders has become less useful to me, unless I already have the part numbers in front of me.

You smellin what I'm steppin in?

8. SnakeDoctor

SnakeDoctor Senior Member

I need to learn how to use the cross reference tool, so I'm in for it. Just let us know when and I'll be there. Thanks

9. lowlife

lowlife ZL Mad Scientist Technical Author Supporting Member

Will do my best. All I could contribute to computer land is maybe how to navigate around "redtube" :rotf:

Off topic but, I am thinking of videoing all my ZL work as a reference. Ex: We will be doing Andrews Fork springs, be handy if we could all do this if possible, would make for a killer library , or could be emailed or something too if it takes too much bandwidth.

10. paulfun

paulfun "King Of The 1/4mi (Internally Stock)"

Still strugling with basic computer skills here
    But The new Kawasakiweb site that zlmark mentioned sounds like a good place to start do you have the addy or a link to it?
    thanks

11. zlMark

zlMark Cult Leader

12. paulfun

paulfun "King Of The 1/4mi (Internally Stock)"

Why couldnt I find that in links.
    Thank You