1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

How do I find all the members pictures?

GaryD Feb 17, 2017

1. GaryD

GaryD Supporting Member

Probably me being a bit dense but I'm looking for a nice clear side shot of a 900 to try out on my laser cutter so was wondering where all the members photos were.

2. GaryD

GaryD Supporting Member

Doh! After spending 15 mins looking round the new site and not finding the pictures, as soon as I post I see the media section!!!!

Being of the older generation, I don't always associate the current buzz words.

3. furchin

furchin ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Like we have posted. It's all still here, just takes a while to find it.

4. mudrunner88

mudrunner88 Webmaster Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Technical Author Supporting Member

There are videos here for getting used to the software. Some stuff in there about the media section too because it is a little different than the forums.
    Hope that helps.

5. GaryD

GaryD Supporting Member

Hey, you guys are ahead of the curve.:thumbsup:.Thanks