1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

How Come Women Don't Age Like Men

R. J. Jan 8, 2019

1. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: Every time my Wife & I go shopping together & we run into someone we know they say something like Raymond I see you are out shopping with your Daughter today but it doesn't bother me or should it. :laughing7:. Must be my gray hair. :laughing7:. __________________________________ IMG_5209.JPG IMG_5208.JPG

2. kvalheim

kvalheim Well-Known Member

This reminds me of the time that the local concrete guy said your daughter sent me a friend request on Facebook . lol
    She is four years younger than me but she sure dont look her age. Lucky me is the way I look at it. ZL pic.jpg

R. J. likes this.
  3. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Admit it, us guys like robbing the cradle....LOL

kvalheim likes this.
  4. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: I'm 60 & my Wife will be 62. :laughing7:.

5. 87kawzl

87kawzl Supporting Member

You and your wife have 10 years on me and mine. She hates that month when I say she is 3 years older than me, I just tell her "do the math".