1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Greg Couch Machined Aluminum Oil Filler Caps

zlMark Apr 22, 2009

1. zlMark

zlMark Cult Leader

I have reintroduced this cool looking piece of machined retro bling!
    Now in stock and available to add to your pride and joy.

Machined 6061 T6 aluminum gets rid of your plastic oil filler cap.
    Very visible and trick looking "moon" spun retro with knurled edges or hex head drilled for safety wire
    Show those Cafe' bike poseurs you were Cafe' from WAY back....

Fit is as stock. Installation is as easy as righty tighty / lefty loosey.

Finish is glorious bare ass shiny machined aluminum or Two-tone Black Anodized/Bare Aluminum

Includes the necessary "O" ring.

Price is a VERY reasonable $32.50 for the Knurled Caps and $35 for the Hex Styled Caps in Bare or Two-tone Black Anodized/Bare Aluminum, delivered to anywhere in the U.S. or Canadia.
    Add $3.00 to the U.K.
    Add $4.00 to anywhere else (Australia, Germany, Italy).

Paypal to:
    ZRXman01@yahoo.com

Snail mail to (New address)
    Greg Couch
    29 Bellevue St.
    Rittman, Ohio 44270

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bacchus

Bacchus Senior Member Supporting Member

NICE! thats a good looking part!

I belive this part will fit many other kaw's also, you may also be able to sell to more groups.

3. Slippery44

Slippery44 Well-Known Member

Very nice. Paypal payment sent. :headbang:

4. zl900_moab

zl900_moab Senior Member

Pretty.
    moab...

5. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

Good looking caps Greg!! I'll get me a couple of 'em as soon as I get back from Florida in a couple of weeks.:cool:

6. zlMark

zlMark Cult Leader

Hey guys I updated the first post of this thread for Greg Couch, this is what he is currently offering for the oil caps.

7. zlMark

zlMark Cult Leader

Updated yet again, there are 3 different styes available.

8. Scoobys_piece

Scoobys_piece Well-Known Member

Ouch!.....that was from the wound that was left from the money burning a hole in my pocket....Just deciding which one...thinking about the black one...they are very very nice. I guess I just email him and then he'll generate a pp invoice? I have to look at previous posts.

9. zlMark

zlMark Cult Leader

Probably just paypal him and leave in the comment section what you're ordering.

10. Scoobys_piece

Scoobys_piece Well-Known Member

That's what I'll do, I perused the preceding posts and that seems to be the way to go..... on my sled, leaping over the hill and money come flying outta my dog collar.:rotf:

11. zlMark

zlMark Cult Leader

And mention zl-oa too!

12. Wissler

Wissler Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Awesome oil filler caps. Bought one years ago from Greg at VMD for my 1K. Just got another for my 900. My new ones came "with" an o'ring.
    How cool is that?!
    I chose the knurled and I'll probably just polish the top. Came in 2 days.

13. Fern

Fern Senior Member

I ordered an anodized one on Sunday and received it on Wednesday. That was quick. The machining looks awesome. Mine came with the o ring too.