1. Guest,
    We need good tech writers that are willing to help out here at ZL-OA. If you like taking photos of jobs as you perform the steps on your repairs, have historical ads/documents from old magazines, or any else you think belongs in the Technical Library than you might be able to help. Send a private message to Furchin, Mudrunner88, Chris, Jarney, Wuputt, or Markus56 and we can lead you in the right direction to get started.
    Dismiss Notice

Go Cruise throttle control

87kawzl Apr 23, 2019

1. 87kawzl

87kawzl Supporting Member

So I picked up a cruise control (throttle lock) and didn't want an ugly lever sticking out above my brake lever all the time so I wrapped the bar with some black tape and dock the lever to the left of the handlebar clamp. I put 2 wraps of duct tape, IMG_20190423_200631.jpg IMG_20190423_200716.jpg just enough on to keep it from rattling around.

Now when I know that I'm hitting the highway, I can just move it to the grip and give the throttle hand a rest once in a while. Works well, I'm going to ditch the rubber band they include since my super grips provide enough friction for it to work properly.

2. markus56

markus56 ZL-OA Co-owner Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator Supporting Member

I've got the Throttlemeister on my C-10 Connie and factory electronic on the Voyager but none on any ZL's.

3. R. J.

R. J. Supporting Member

:hello: I have the same one as 87 KAWZL.